Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Owwie..

Last night, I had this dream that I was kicking it with Ron Weasley down in Diagon Alley. :) I don't know what I was doing there, but I was having a great time! Anyways, I woke up in the middle of it and I was in this rush to get back to sleep so that my dream can continue... so I turned in bed hoping to get comfortable so that I can knock out again... but I was too close to the edge of the bed and *BAM*.... slammed my head into the wall. HARD. Really HARD. Don't ask me how this is possible, but it happened and I seriously saw stars and birds flying around my head chirping "cukoo cukoo cukoo."

For a moment there, I pondered if I should actually go back to sleep for fear of having a concussion. So I waited until I could blink without seeing flashes of white... and I went back to sleep.

Sadly, my dream of chillin with the wizards never came back. Curse it all to Hades.

No comments: