Wednesday, July 17, 2002

:) I got my active box back again, so go buck wild and have fun with it. (except if you're going to say mean things... or if you know my darkest deepest secrets.. Don't tell. You pinky swore!)

Its been pretty uneventful and unexciting these past few days with the exception of tonight, hence the lack of blogs and I really don't think you would be interested in the newest book that I'm reading. (but if you ARE interested, I've been reading a lot of those cute pocket romances. Its like candy!! They're sweet and romantic... and it just makes you so happy!)

Anyways, went out for Beth's birthday tonight. :) Jean came over and we did our various birthday errands which ended up with my car smelling like latex and bubblegum. (yes Jean... too much latex in the backseat gives me a headache... there goes my social life.) :) But it was all worth it... we suprised Beth with a flowers, balloons, AND a cute little pinata in the shape of a crocodile! *don't fret... we didn't beat it down!* :) We played this one PS2 game that involved stealing cars and talking to hookers (don't ask me... I sucked at it. I guess I'm not meant to steal cars or talk to hookers. oh curses?) and then went out to TGIFs for dinner and MORE balloons! YAY!

OH!! Did I tell you that I got a brand spanking new waffle iron the other day at Walmart for $10? Yes.... its very shiny AND it makes waffles! Waffles totally remind me of the times when Carlene and I insomniac teens (pre-internet days of course). We would stay up late during the summer, watch Conan and make waffles. We then would hideout in our bedrooms when dad would come home from work... and when we would hear his door close, signaling that he was going to sleep, we'd go out and resume our chilling activities. Ahhhh memories.... if I were to ever write a book about my life... waffles would be one of those symbolic items that would represent happiness and contentment for my main character. Book groups would have long discussions on waffles and maybe some poor high school student in the future would have to write a paper on the true meaning of waffles. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself there... but it would be kind of neat. :)

No comments: