Sunday, July 07, 2002

I had the WEIRDEST dream last night... and this one goes way beyond my going to a wedding and sitting next to Xena Warrior Princess and getting rescued by Patrick Swaze dream...

I dreamt that I had gone to a strip club with my ENTIRE family.

Ok... I guess maybe in real life.. going clubbin with my mom might be pretty normal. Its weird and absurd, but its something that can actually happen with my mom being a "wild and rumbunctious free spirit" that she is. But it was like the clan of family... family friends... and their KIDS!! It was like one of those family outting we had when we were younger- trips to go cherry picking or fishing at the trout farm. This was the trip to the seedy adult club.

Well, don't go thinking that I'm this crazy, freaky, kinky perve who had dreams of strippers and her family... because I'm not. In the dream, there was no stripping action going on... it was just the fact that in my dream we all went to the place and were sitting next to a stage with a pole on it.

Weirdness.

You know how theres some kind of meaning behind your dreams... I REALLY don't know want to know what this one means... maybe its a "you need to bond with your family more" sign...

Kinda makes me wish for more weird dreams with Patrick Swaze... *eww*

No comments: