Sunday, July 14, 2002

Just got home... looonnng day. I'm tired, but my fingers are itching to blog. :) I'm telling you, its addicting! That and I'm a complete nerd. :)

Spent most of the day on the road (for which a majority of THAT time we were listening to FOB filipino OPN slowjams). Driving that 2 hour drive to OXNARD... My Tita Rita's husband had died and his funeral was over in Oxnard, hence the far drive. The traffic was SO bad that we arrived after the ceremony was over and everyone was basically hanging out at the cemetary, talking and reminicing. Afterwards, since we were like 5 exits over, we went to the outlets to do some shopping. It isnt easy going shopping wearing your "I just got out from a funeral" clothes and shoes... especially outlet shopping because they are ALWAYS big and it involves a lot of walking. OH well, but everyone was happy in the end.

Drove back home, rested a bit, and then drove on over to Irvine to have dinner and "what was supposed to be a movie but instead turned into games at Gameworks" night. :) Once again Carrie and I went ballistic with the tickets, squandering our money on charging our cards and playing skeeball like a couple of addicted ticket-hungry maniacs (we took breaks of course). Anyways, this technically was my first time over at the Irvine Spectrum (I say "technically" because I was there like a week ago, but due to a mix-up, only got to visit the D&B and admire their bathroom for 5 minutes before leaving) and it was really nice. :) Its really pretty actually with all the lights and fountains... so it was a exciting for me in this dorky way because it was all new and I had total eye candy with whole place. :) For a good 2 hours, we loitered right next to the merry-go-round and chatted. I seriously think everyone is in EXCITED ICON mode right now... less than 4 weeks guys!! WHOOOHOOO!


Came home *duh* ... and found the greatest message on my computer. :) This is seriously the first time I've gotten a response that creative.... Thanks Robert!

Zasher816: yo
Auto response from spaznik: Hello! If you leave a message, I'll get back to you soon. If you leave a *sexy* message, I"ll get back to you sooner!
Zasher816: i'm so hot rite now, u don't even know *in seductive voice* please take me, take me! take me into a cool place so I can stop burnin from this heat, dayum!
Zasher816: how's that ?
Zasher816: lol

No comments: