Wednesday, July 10, 2002

I'm over in Long Beach because Carlene had a craving for Thai food from Pomona (its the BESTEST ever) and I drove over to have a late lunch/early dinner with her.

Inspired by our conversation... here is the following list.

Pictures of my childhood that WILL be burned... or shredded... whatever... they're going to be destroyed somehow.
*anything in which my sister and I are wearing CROSS COLORS. OH NO GIANT GREEN PONCHO. (not to mention the giant ass fake sunflower in my hair.)
*anything during swimming phrase... we were dark dark dark kids with frizzy hair, wearing neon PINK.
*pictures in which my glasses frames became ONE with my eyebrows.
*Any pictures from the Philippines vacation and any family vacations before 1995. This includes ultimate low point pictures of family trip to Seattle where it was a culmination of the bright and baggy CROSS COLORS, the dark skin, the frizzy hair and ultimate GEEK glasses. I think we had braces then too. *shudder*
*the GLAMORE SHOT pictures... what is that mass of feathers doing on my shoulders!?!
*for Carlene... the GANSTA, long hair with a tail pictures. "I just want everyone to forget that phrase"
*embarassing pictures that involve Carlene and I as 7 year old girls who went crazy with surgical glove water baloons and their lack of boob-age at the time.

Describing it for your pleasure since they will NEVER be seen in order to keep our "status" of coolness. But know that back in the days, it WAS acceptable to wear CROSS COLORS... shut up. You know you did too.

No comments: