Thursday, August 01, 2002

*blah* so today (er... yesterday) Carlene and I went absolutely MAD in the garage. Our assignment (I like to think of it as a sentance) was to organize the garage. This must have been like the 100th time organizing that darn garage (actually, i think its more like 4th... but hello.. we've been living here for 7 months!!) So, we had to build these new damn shelves in the damn hot garage with these damn flies swarming around... and once completed had to move those damn boxes from the right side to the left side of the damn garage. Sorry... it wasn't fun at all. Wait, I take that back, we had some moments of sheer insanity (in a good way) when we were pounding the mallet into racks or screaming profanities at the flies.... and there was the discovery of all our old casettes that turned into our "lets reorganize the damn garage" soundtrack which included popular hits such as Redhead Kingpin's "3-2-1 PUMP," Montell Jordan's "I LIKE," and 69 Boyz "TOOTSIE ROLL."

Anyways, since my mom and uncle stop their crazy ways when the sun goes down, we escaped around 1am and hid out at the 24 hour Wal-mart.

I wanted to write a note that would go along the lines of:
Dear Mom and Uncle Sonny,
We couldn't take it anymore, so we ran away.
See you in the morning.


But it didn't happen. Kinda felt sinful though... sneaking out blah blah blah... but really, it wasn't all that bad ass since sneaking out is a common and casual thing. Plus we went to Wal-mart for gosh sakes. Not too exciting, but it was something to do. Also I had get a filter for my brita that I'm going to pack for Florida. (helllooooo... theres no way I'm going to buy bottled water there. You KNOW its going to be expensive!) At Wal-mart they have the imitation 4 wheelers for a darn good price and I was skating around the shoe section debating if I really wanted to buy them at 1:30am, but then one of the workers came and promptly told us that we werent allowed to skate in the store... OoOoo... pretty bad ass huh. ;)

No comments: