Friday, June 07, 2002

Ever since the dawn of time with this computer, there has always been complaints about my keyboard and mouse because they are extremely annoying. If people came over and used the computer.... I would always hear excessive pounding on the keyboard or like when Carlene would use it... she would SLAM the mouse cause it would be lame and retarded. But now.. ITS ALL OVER. ;) Carlene didn't get me a puppy like I had wanted for my birthday... but she got me a brand new mouse and keyboard. OH MY GOODNESS!! its CORDLESS! The keyboard is super duper quiet... it feels like I'm typing on a cloud! OooooOoO.. and the mouse... I don't have to slam on it to have my way with it and it has one of those scroll wheelie thingies. :) OoOOOOoo... how exciting huh.

OH!! Anyone who wants to see the JOE PHOTO MONTAGE... come on over tomorrow around 7ish. ;P Free admission.

No comments: