Wednesday, June 05, 2002

:) im having this happy high... please please don't ruin it...

I just got home from having dinner with Jr for his birthday... :) I love my cousins... (gosh.. I'm just about loving EVERYONE huh... ;) YAY!) We went over to Buca and seriously got stuffed. JR was breathing hard as usual after a big meal... (back in the days of family meals, Jr and Tita Lagring would have these eat-offs to see how many times they can go visit a buffet. Sure Tita Lagring can easily out eat JR... but JR would always try to make at least 7 visits... ahhhh.. memories..) It was funny cause he brought his new girlfriend of the month... and I'm sorry.. she was a ditz. She got in a fight with Jen because she thought veal was deer and how she didn't want to eat Bambi... hahahaha... it was very interesting.

Afterwards, went over to Tito Nanding's place for coffee and to watch BRIDGET JONES DIARY... ;) Angel was there and she had this brain-teaser toy thingie... like it was wood and string and you have to get the hoop out of the whole thing (it looks like a giant cat toy). Apparently she got it as a challange from a friend and so to proove how smart she is.. she gave it to us so that we can figure it out and she can take the credit. (she IS the smartest girl in the family... ;)) Anyways, first it went to Carlene who threated to kill Angel if it really was a cat toy... she gave up after 10 minutes... then it went to John.... he had it for like 30 minutes but no luck... then it went to Jen... still... nothing. Then it got to me... and what do you know.. :) I GOT IT!! :D Ok.. I'm not saying I'm a genius or anything... but yeah. (ooooooO.. she's getting cocky!) So I had to teach Angel how to do it again and how to put it all together so that she can wow her friends in the morning... Oh my gosh.. I just love them so much. :) Angel and Jennifer can always make me laugh. Actually Angel and Carlene are the same... the're both the younger sisters and they're both pretty bossy to the older sisters and Jen and myself are the older sisters who take it. Its amazing how creative those 2 girls are... I think there really is some sort of creative gene in the Concepcion DNA cause its just really amazing how we are all this way.

Anyways, I'm just happy that I had this great night with my cousins. :) And its not going to end.. its going to be the WEEK of COUSIN LOVE... :) They're gonna come over on Saturday... and Thursday is Jen's graduation.. so more family! YAY FAMILY! :)

No comments: