Thursday, June 13, 2002

ok. :) I'm bored.. so welcome to the random crap of the moment thats going on in Nicole's mind...

I need to meet some new guys. I guess you can say I'm coming out of my shell *relationships wise* and I'm going to put myself to the test. No more waiting around for me... I'm going to take some initiative.

Uh huh.

No really I am. ;)

Hmmmmm... ok so myself and couple of gal-pals are gonna go clubbing next weekend and we're gonna try to meet some new guys. OK. No offense to the ones I already know and love cause they're my homies and all *daps* I just wanna try some new things. Its just that we can't be all wicked and wild with them much cause they aren't AS wicked and wild as we'd like them to be. Plus I already know them... Its just weird trying to be all "cutesy and flirty with intentions" to guys you already know...You know what I mean? Also we see them on what... at least a weekly basis and so trying to pull off some stunt in which we try to pick up on them would be too weird. I don't want to hear "oh remember the time when Nicole picked up on me" cause things like that really embarass me. In 6th grade.. the whole class found out i had a huge crush on Paul Sheilds. At girl scout camp... they used chant "Pauly Wog" to me all the time... and the thought of my embarassment always makes me blush. *stop laughing Keri*

But I'm happy to say that I got some fun advice from WhoDaPimp Manny... :) Lines that are MANNY-APPROVED. ;)

Ok. I think I've been watching too much SEX and the CITY. I'm have this freaky sense of woman empowerment coming over me.

You like? *winky wink*

WHAT AM I SAYING?

No comments: