Thursday, June 06, 2002

Woah... it was a semi-nightmareish day at work. Let me explain...

Apparently, on Tuesday night, one of the water pipes exploded, hence flooding the entirely office and warehouse. So today, it was a LOT of cleaning up and reorganizing... not to mention prepareing for a wedding on Saturday. The warehouse is already somewhat small... and with all the extra stuff from the office drying off in there... rolling the already pained 50 yards of fabric in an even more cramped space wasn't pretty. *shudder* I guess that was the worse of it though. Once we arranged it so that there was a bit more room, it wasn't so bad. The LOUD air blowers were like heavy duty LOUD airconditiong and hey... I can spool ribbon like no tomorrow. ;)

Actually, when I first got to work, there were 2 men waiting outside the office. Being the naive romantic that I am, I seriously thought they were a gay couple who wanted twinkle lights and drapery for their ceremony. But in reality, they were there to clean up the water mess. My bad.

And I guess me sleeping at 4am wasn't the brightest of ideas since a certain so and so kept me up till the break of dawn chit chatting away. ;P

Anyhoo... I developed a new crush. ;) Move over Conan... I just recently found Wil Wheaton's website and he's so gosh darn cute, quirky,*sigh* and pretty damn hilarious. Funny thing, since I don't watch STAR TREK... I don't know what he's talking about most of the time... but I think I do... sorta. But his writing is so charming and dorky and *sigh* he's adorable.

No comments: