Sunday, June 09, 2002

:) Just got home from "family birthday dinner" with my parents over at Benihannas... Carlene and Mom are pretty "happy" because of the sake... I stayed away from it. The fear of hell on earth will keep me from drinking for a while. Anyways, dinner was good. I felt like I was in a tv taping for IRON CHEF. Our chef was doing some wicked things with the knife and onion! I could totally see my mom's mind churning on how she probably can incorporate all those smooth moves with the grill here for the next Orogo Family Clambake. :) Anyways, I started to freak everytime I would hear the tamborine of the "birthday crew" of waitresses because I really don't like birthday "fanfare". But by the end of dinner... lo and behold there were those freaking tamborines. Carlene and Mom were gone by the time so they were singing pretty loud and when they got lyrics to the japanese version of IF YOURE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT... it was OVER. I should have our oh so happy family picture up here soon. ;) Aren't you excited??

No comments: