Wednesday, June 19, 2002

Theory of the day: David Blaine sold his soul to the devil so that he can freak people out with his "magic." The things he does just isn't natural. I'm telling you... its the work of the DARK SIDE. *DUM DUM DUUUMMM*

Hmmm.. anyhoo... life is pretty non-eventful. Mostly work and staying indoors cause of my vain fear of getting "dark" from the sun. (This is something my Nanang has instilled in me. When I was little, she would always scream "YOU'LL GET DARK!" at me whenever I went outside to play or swim... and now as I look back AND see the pictures of dark little me wearing NEON colors, I regret not wearing that stronger SPF sunscreeen or listening to her in the first place.) I've read pretty much everything on my bookshelf, everyone's blogs (PEOPLE... UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY PLEASE!) and been browsings MATCH.com and realized that LAVALIFE.com makes being single and desperate look way more oh so trendy.

Work is good. :) I'm playing with flowers more which is pretty exciting. Thursday is gonna be the DAY though cause it will be my first time with FRESH flowers... AND I get to make bouquets with them. OOoOOOOOOOOOo... but this week has been extremely busy due to the fact that there's 3 weddings this weekend.. 2 of which are big and need a lot of flowers. SO my oh so neat and spiffy werehouse is now a jungle. Ahhhhhh. oh wells. ;)

My rooms smells really good due to these great candels that Angel and Jen gave me. ;) Its all vanilla-y... mmMMmmmm

No comments: