Sunday, June 09, 2002

And just like last year, I celebrated June 9th with my head facing down into a toliet. :P Let's hope this doesn't become a ritual. The room stopped spinning like 2 hours ago. bleh.

Anyways, my birthday was a lot of fun. Although I had to drive to downtown LA in the afternoon for work and then drive back with horrible traffic, the evening came and everything got better. ;)

My intention was to have a get-together, just have some of the people who I love in my life, to come over and hang out... and thats it. But I guess you would say that it kinda turned into a party? I dunno... it was interesting. From ZOOLANDER, to Darren's Dance Grooves to a LOT of Mikie's special shots.... WOW. I think I was getting a kick of watching everyone interact with each other. Did I mention that I just love my cousins? HAHAHAHA... my little cousin Jen was going all buck wild dancing in the living room and I think everyone might think Angel is this "lost child" cause she was walking around the house asking people for cigarettes. Actually, everyone was being pretty crazy...Mikie and Melissa had a very memorable body-roll-off. The guys were acting "gay" as usual... which prompted Angel to turn to me and ask if they were seriously gay. HAHAHAAH... Since I didn't have any candles... Beth make me blow one candle out 7 times... I think she would have kept on going.. 22 times might have made me pass out. :) yeah.. I'm just grateful that I remember everything cause it really was all priceless. It was awesome.

Big big thanks to EVERYONE for a greeeaat birthday! :) *MUAH MUAH MUAH*

No comments: