Tuesday, June 04, 2002

:/ I had a icky night... but my friends made it better for me. I really don't like to vent my problems much... but there a few who do get the whole "extent" of my frustrations... so thank you very much for listening. And thanks to people who just made my night for the silly chitchats... :) and I just LOVE my dear sister Carlene who had one line to get me out of my funk.

carlene is nice: YOURE MESSING WITH THE WRONG CONCEPCION!

I love her sooo much. Actually I'm loving all my friends... I don't know what I would do without them. Probably go into this sad sad sad funk where I would just read sad romance novels and eat lots of ice cream....

KitCheNsync222: do you feel any better?
spaznik: bleeeh... but not AS crappy as before.
KitCheNsync222: YAY!
KitCheNsync222: did you find ice cream? :-)
spaznik: :-) yes.. there was a little bit of rocky road left.
KitCheNsync222: ohhh, yummy...marshmallows, almonds, and chocolate, oh my!
KitCheNsync222: :-)
spaznik: yeeeep... its like the perfect ice cream.
KitCheNsync222: *drool*
KitCheNsync222: i think i'm gonna get ice cream tomorrow.
KitCheNsync222: ahhaahha.
spaznik: hahahahaha... ice cream makes everyone happy...
spaznik: id marry ice cream if it were a real person...
spaznik: but thats just too weird.

Anyways, Melissa is back... :) YAAAAY!! I'll put the Madonna CD in the car and let's go crusing! *GOOD TIMES*
*on another girl from SL getting married...*
Babae112: what?!
Babae112: OMG
Babae112: i feel so fucking behind!
spaznik: hahah.. yeah... NO SHIT
Babae112: shit man
Babae112: imma have to get a mail order husband!
spaznik: maybe we can find a 2 for 1 deal..
Babae112: yeah no shit
Babae112: or some hot twins
Babae112: ooohhhh
spaznik: where is this? www.mailorderhusbandsforthedesperatesinglechick.com?
Babae112: oh shit
Babae112: u didn't
spaznik: hahahah. I DID.
Babae112: ew
Babae112: it didn't display
spaznik: it was a JOKE dork

So although my night started crappy.. It got way better. :) Yep...

*note* woah... notice how both quotes had some sort of reference to marriage?? EEEK. I'm not even going to remark on that cause 1) it may look as if I'm desperate 2) it may make me feel desperate 3) I'm ALL woman.. I don't need a MAN... but it would be nice... ewwwww... lets stop right there.

No comments: