Wednesday, June 12, 2002

Wow. Was that a somewhat boring game or what? Hmmm... or maybe its just me. I was WAY more excited when the Lakers won the Western Conference last week. The Kings really gave them a fight. Anyways, I was listening to it for the first 3 quarters on my computer courtesy of Lakers.com BUT the really cool part was that one of their listening language options was tagalog! Well the announcer wasn't speaking in tagalog throughout the whole game... he'd make a majority of his comments with his fobby english accent ("Go SHOCK-KEEL!" or "BanHorn shooooots!") and every so often he'd scream in tagalog. (MALIT! wrong) I guess it was the emotional tagalog commentary. That was my game highlight. :)

Been going crazy over here with nails, wire, clips and pictures. :) Still in the process of decorating my walls so at least they won't seem too "pink" (if thats possible.) Last night I was up on my bed pounding nails into the wall with toy blocks because I couldn't for the life of me find the hammer in the garage. I gave up. Luckily I found a cute $3 hammer at Walmart that works better than the alphabet blocks today. Oh my gosh... this Walmart that they had built in Chino is HUBANGEOUS!! It seriously the motherload Walmart... its all shiny and brand new... and OVERWHELMINGLY HUGE! Its all pretty exciting. ;)

No comments: