Friday, June 07, 2002

One thing I've noticed about bloggers is that authors definitely write for an audience... and the audience does not want to be known. On occasion, you'll get one or 2 people (ok.. maybe 3 of your friends) who say straight out "I read your blogger" or they totally steal your thunder when you're telling a story about a recent happening and they interrupt you by saying "Oh yeah... I read that in your blogger." But generally, people don't want it to be known that they read your stuff. How do I know this... well.. I do it myself. I really hate those IMchaos thingie cause its like a DEAD give-away that you're a stalker. Yeah... sure for the person who has it.. its all fun and dandy. You feel like you're the most popular girl in school and everyone wants to know the "real" you. And well for the reader who gets caught... its like "DAMMIT! Now they know that I'm curious and somewhat care about their life!" OH and its really bad when you have a crush on someone who has it cause you just wanna see that MAYBE... just maybe he or she will slip and say something that you WANT to read and interpret for your own personal pleasure.. so you check it every hour.. on the hour... and when you get caught its like you might as well just go up to the person in real life and scream "I LOVE YOU!" (um... this really doesn't pertain to me... really. THATS all over and done with. Ha?) I guess its just weird. I write this... I publish this... and still I'm suprised that people read this. You know what I'm getting at? Yes? No? Not really? Say something!!

No comments: