Monday, June 03, 2002

Wow... was that a good game or what?? I was on the verge of puking during overtime because I was so stressed out... Carlene and I were yelling at the top of our lungs and waving our arms and legs for just about everything... but hey at least the Lakers won. :) YAY!! I have to admit though that the Kings gave them a good fight. Poor Bibby... Carlene kept on screaming "WHAT THE FUCK!! There's no "I" in TEAM!!" for him. Also in the end... when NBC was interviewing Bibby... asking him how he felt now that he had just lost, etc... and he's answering.. and then here comes Kobe into the interview. Carlene then screamed for Bibby "First you STOLE my series... now you STEAL my INTERVIEW?!?!:" Crazy... It was funny cause it was the 3 of us watching it... but Mom has this habit of thinking that the Lakers are going to lose all the time. She's a total fan... but she's always convinced that they are going to loose. When I started watching the game during the second quarter... I asked her what the score was. She simply said that the Laker's were losing. When I asked by how much... she said "By One Point." I don't think she understands the concept of "catching up." Anyways, so she went upstairs at halftime cause she "couldn't take it anymore" but every so often up until the end of the game... Carlene and I would hear her scream obscentites and yell every so often. It was like there was a high pitched ghost in the house who was rooting for the Lakers. ;)

Afterwards, Carlene and I went over to TGIF's to go celebrate Chelle's graduation with Tracy, Dielle, Jill, and Joe G at the good ole HAPPY HOUR! ;) *good times* hahahahahha... I think I've said it before.. but i'll just say it again... but Carlene is pretty much the only one who can properly embarass me. Usually, if people start picking on me *in that joking sense* my smart-ass instinct comes out and I can easily turn tables or still walk away without feeling too silly... but Carlene can just get to me. I guess in the same way, I can do it too with her... its one of the *perks* of being sisters. I won't say what she did cause its just silly and probably a lot of you have already heard it already... but I think that if i were to put it down somewhere... she would use it as more ammunition. hahahahahahah... oh my. Anyways, back to TGIF... it was fun... ;)

Psst.. Joe's a psycho... and I should mention that Carlene loves to make fun of him as well.. ;)

EclipseJMR: wathca doin
Auto response from spaznik: KIDNAPPED!
EclipseJMR: you were
EclipseJMR: OH NO!!!!!!!!!!
EclipseJMR: someone call the police
EclipseJMR: Nicole's been kidnapped by the bear from the san diego zoo
EclipseJMR: that damn bear
EclipseJMR: why can't they just put a club on it's fence
EclipseJMR: that way it won't get out .. the only way is if it had a saw just likeon the info-mercials
EclipseJMR: but bears can't use saws so they can't escape
EclipseJMR: NICOLE>>>>hang on
EclipseJMR: if you can hear me
EclipseJMR: don't let the bear eat you
EclipseJMR: i'm gonna eat that bear
EclipseJMR: there i go again
EclipseJMR: by eating the bear it's like eating you
EclipseJMR: and i'll be convicted of eating a person...ewww
EclipseJMR: just hnag on
EclipseJMR: i'm calling emergency
EclipseJMR: 191
EclipseJMR: no
EclipseJMR: 119
EclipseJMR: that's sound right
EclipseJMR: (5 minutes later)
EclipseJMR: ok..they're on their way to save you
EclipseJMR: when you IM me back..i know they saved you since you're back at home
EclipseJMR: ok..i'll let them do their job'
spaznik: YOU FUCKING LOSER.... its me CARLENE YOUR PHOTO MONTAGE LOVER~!
EclipseJMR: hahah
EclipseJMR: whattup
spaznik: DONT BE LEAVING 26 MESSAGES!
spaznik: GET A BLOGSPOT!
EclipseJMR: why should i leave 27
spaznik: oh wait... you have one!
EclipseJMR: i have one
EclipseJMR: hahah
spaznik: go write about your bear over on your blogger then

:) Thanks Joe for caring... But I'm perfectly fine. Silly silly Joe...

No comments: