Monday, May 31, 2004

Oh wow.. its Monday already!! It seems like the weekend just breezed by so quickly!

Saturday night, I had a little graduation dinner with some family and close friends over at Sam Woo (The big one... without the chickens hanging on the window!) and we ate... and ate... and ate. My dad had ordered this pre-set meal and so no one any idea how many courses there were, when it was going to end, and in some cases... what it was exactly.









In any case, I was really happy to see everyone and I am so thankful to have them all in my life. I hope you all had fun.. because I know I definitely did.

Well.. I don't know about this little one...

yay?


She actually wanted to be carried, but she wasn't done with her dinner just yet.. so thats why she looks so poopy. :)

After dinner, folks came back here and we drank some terriffic mixes of "windex", "hyposprite", "spritonic" and Mel and Tam's tribute drink to Lisa: "The orange haired chinese whore." Karaoke and madness ensued.

Tam and Melissa spent the night and we vegged on the living room couch till 4am playing "would you date..."

Richard Simmons or Michael Jackson?

Hard one eh.

;)

Anyways, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU so much for all who came and who sent their best wishes. :) It really meant a lot to me!