Wednesday, May 19, 2004

NBA.com has some great egreetings for basketball fans out there. I'm dedicating this one to THE KINGS. :P



HA HA queenies! Save your whining for NEXT YEAR!

:P

Anyways, on the "civilized" front, I pretty much sent out all my announcements, finalized my dinner plans, and booked my appointment for portraits. :) Everything is pretty much set! In a week, I'll be FINISHED!! WEEEE!!

The ironic this is that I enjoy waking up mornings that I have to go to class. When I have to go to work... it a different story. I pray for the weekend to come, but then I realize that most of the time I have to work weekends too!

Why am I graduating again?

Money! I need it. I want it. And I want to spend it.

Actually, I want to grow up already. I want to move on with my life and see whats out there for me. I want to go where the people are... I want to see... wanna see them dancing. I want to make something of my life and finally become that person who I've always dreamed of being growing up.

Everytime I'm in Anaheim, I'll pass the Ganahl Lumber building which always has some kind of inspiration quote on their billboard. Last time I was there, the quote was "To make your dreams come true... wake up." This is it! I'm awake! I'm done with school, I'm happy I made it, and I'm even more excited to see what else this life has in store for me.

:)

OH and Lakers baby!

No comments: