Sunday, May 09, 2004

Oh wow... blogger has a new look and feel to the site. Apparently they have blogger profiles now.... and comments! Pete has nothing on blogspot anymore!! Its a bit more user friendly (I think) and perhaps if you were thinking about starting your own blog, this might be a time to do it since they have some really kick ass new templates to pick from. Back in my early days of blogging, all I had a was a white background and an archive. I had to teach myself how to view sources from other blogs so that I can steal codes... and made webmonkey my bible of basic html codes just so that I can change my background to pink! I also had to walk 2 miles in the rain... barefooted just to get to school... so really times have changed and you blogging kids have it easy.

And according to this... that was 933 posts ago. GOOD GRACIOUS!!

The weekend was happy and peaceful for the most part. Friday, went over to Boarders with Melissa and Ralph, Janelle and Paolo, and my own quasi-date for the night: Luc. Although Luc was really "tired" and had warned me before hand that he wasn't sure he if were be able to make it for the night, I begged and insisted that he come because if there isn't anything worse than being 3rd wheel with a couple... its being 5th with a pair of couples. Anyways, even if Luc hadn't had come, it wouldn't have been so bad seeing that Janelle also brought Janine with her and I wouldn't have been lonely girl on dancefloor. But at least he did and a drunken good time was had by all.

Saturday, I went to see "Van Helsing" which actually was a movie I wanted to see. It turned out to be good... but in a very cheesy "oh gosh that was sooo lame" kind of way. I started laughing whenever Dracula's bitches came out because they were so horribly bad that you really wanted Hugh Jackman to come and drive a stake through them. but the concept was interesting and I really liked the old Universal "Horror flick" feel in the very begining. Oh... and Hugh Jackman's sweaty, bulging body in a pair of ripped up shorts was a sight to behold. I'm sure that will hold me over until Brad Pitt in TROY. *drool*

"The reason why he has great daughters is because he didn't raise them."

Happy Mothers Day to all the babies' mommas out there! Oh how I love my mom. :) She's the bestest mom in the world to me and my sister and I'm so grateful everyday that we're blessed to have her as ours.

No comments: