Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Lets talk about TV because they had some damn good stuff on the tube tonight...

America's Next Top Model: The much awaited "What Are They Doing Now" Special... even though it's been a month or so since the finale. Mostly, I want to talk about SHANDI and how she's still working at WALGREENS. HUh? WHat? Hello honey, you were 3rd!! Girls who got booted before you are walking runways, posing for pictures, and capitalizing on the show!! You're at the Walgreens and your old lady who's buying blue eyeliner recognizes you as the girl that was on that modeling show... that's sad. Hurry up already you poor girl!!

The Bachelor: 2 hour episode... first was THE WOMEN TELL ALL where they really should have put in a pool of mud so that and then in the second hour, crazy slutty Trish follows Jesse on his date after getting booted off and offers Jesse a hotel key and hopes that he doesn't use the fact that "I've slept with over 35 men (single and married) and women, your best friend hates me, oh and my eyes are going to pop out of my face at any moment" against her. He does.

American Idol: Ok, I cheated and found out who got booted off before they aired it. Actually it was good to find out early because I was able to keep my mom from tearing off a shoe and slamming it into the television set... although she was pretty upset when I told her.

Me: Mom. Don't watch American Idol. You're not going to be happy.
Mom: Why? Who gets kicked off?
Me: Guess.
Mom: La Toya?
Me: Yeah...
Mom: OH FUCK!

Elton John is going to declare the show racist again.

But I did tune in for the very end to see La Toya's send off video as well as Paula cry into Randy's armpit. Its sad... although I didn't think La Toya had much of a personality, I thought she seriously had the best voice. Jasmine will be a force after some proper training to fix her pitch problem... and although Fanstasia has a very animated personality and nice voice, she scares me. I think Bombie might be right on this... Robo-DeGarmo all the way!

If this were a Wednesday night 10 years ago, I'd be writing about how Donna's boobs are too far apart and that Kelly should dump Dylan and get with Brandon already.

Oh how I miss you 90210!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... coleman camping stoves Propecia bericht Proxy smtp antispam linux gentoo