Wednesday, June 02, 2004

So... I know its a bit far, but WHAT ARE YOU DOING JULY 24th?

Well, I'll be teaming up with Pete and Manny in PROJECT BLOG, a blog-a-thon for charity. Basically, we'll be blogging every 30 minutes for 24 hours to benefit The Elizabeth Glazer Pediatric AIDS Foundation.

"Nicole," you say, "How can I help!?"

How good of you to ask, babycakes! What you can do is DONATE! This is a very worthy organization and the more money we raise for it, the better. $5? Thats great! $10? Even better!! $100... now you're talking mister! I'll send you cookies if you do!

And we're not talking OREOS here...

...but if you DO want some... I can accommodate your need for them. :)

In all seriousness, this really is for a good cause... so take a look around, and think about it please? :)

THANKS!!

No comments: