Thursday, May 13, 2004

The other day, while standing in line at Borders, I noticed a guy in front of me who was buying 3 dvds. One was a movie that was starring Cary Grant. Another was "Royal Wedding," an early Fred Astaire flick. I tried to see what his other movie choice was, but I couldn't see.

Anyways, I really wanted to go up to him and ask him about his movie choices. Sure the guy was a bit cute, I was really interested as to why he picked those movies. Was he buying them for an intimate movie night with his girlfriend? Or was he single and really liked old movies? Has he seen other Astaire movies? Does he tap dance? Where did he get his old cowboy shirt? Does he live around here? What else is he in to? Does he like other things I'm into? What did he think about me and does he think we can tap dance into the sunset together?

Just a thought.

No comments: