Sunday, May 16, 2004

I've been in and out of different states of TIRED today. From being achy and feeling each muscle scream their objections while walking down the stairs to putting my head down for some rest and waking up an hour later to type out a test that's even draining my energy away.

Its been a hellish week... but at least its done.

:)

On Friday,the pressure of knowing that my flowers were going to be on TV got to me, and so my super anal side came out. Because of it, each centerpiece took about 45 to 1 hour to create because it had to be PERFECT! "PERFECT! TV! CAMERA! AAAACCCCK!!" was my new mantra and because of it, I made some sweet overtime...

When I got home that afternoon, my whole body was already showing signs of "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO ME!" I walked in, and once in the living room, I fell to the ground and sprawled out on the carpet. Carpet felt good. Carpet soft. I had been on my feet all day and I think the last time my feet were that achy, I had been 6 years old, looking cute as hell, wearing patent leather shoes, and walking around Disneyland for the first time without a stoller.

Saturday, it was off to Four Seasons in Newport and then Courtyard in Anaheim. I had spent a good portion of the day on my knees that I could feel the texture of my pants on my skin. But the day went off pretty much without a hitch. The TV stuff got taped in Newport and the bride was very happy with the results... which is actually funny because I don't consider it our "best." But hey, at least its free advertising and good for the company. On the way to Anaheim, Carlene and I got gas and paid $18 for drinks and frige sandwiches at the Gas Stop. GOOD GRACIOUS! But really, food never tasted so good.

Got home, took a loong nap, woke up in time for the Laker game (Lakers Baby!), and it was back to Anaheim for teardown with Sarah. Home. Sleep.

Sleep.

Sleep.

Oh... I maybe 3 days late on this but DAMN that Laker game on Thursday was INSANE! GREAT AND INSANE! My mom and I were watching for the last minutes, but we couldn't take the tension. So I kept on changing the channel... and my mom went out to water the plants. *click* Lakers by 1 YAY THEY WIN! *click* DAMMIT! Duncan got the shot! *click* There's only 0.4 left! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD!

I started screaming and my mom came running back in and we started cheering together. Fisher rocks!

It was great. :)

Anyways, let me leave you with this bit of stupidity.

carlene is nice: http://www.imaginarygirlfriends.com
carlene is nice: you can sign up and be a GIRLFRIEND
carlene is nice: you get paid yo!
spaznik: hahahah nah...
spaznik: i might get attached. :P
carlene is nice: stupid

Nightynight! :)