Monday, May 03, 2004

I could teach you... but I've have to charge...

All weekend long, I have that damn Milkshake song in my head. I was humming it while I was putting up a table drape on Saturday. "la la... la la la... warm it up." Its probably because it's been on those "MEAN GIRLS" previews on TV.... which Carlene and I saw with Mom Saturday afternoon before tearing down in the evening. It actually was a really smart movie and reminded me a bit of my own high school experience... well except for the "mean/popular girl aspect" seeing that there really wasn't one... at least I didn't know of any. But I did get a slight flashback to Kairos and all those retreats we had during some "bonding" moments in the movie. :)

I miss holding hands in a circle... while listening and crying to "THE ROSE." Precious moments I tell you.

Good gracious... that Lindsay Lohan gots some BIG BOOBS! I remember her when she was all young and cute on the "Parent Trap" remake... now she's all old! Anyways, she's still cuter and more likeable than that Hillary Duff chick. So yesterday? Ew... just stop already.

Sunday afternoon, I went to my cousin Bombie's gorgeous new house for dinner. Seriously, its gorgeous. Inside, I felt as if I had walked into a Queer Eye Thom home makeover because it really looked terrific. Also, my cousin and his wife were really cute when they were giving me a tour of the house.... essentially when their girls grow up, they won't have ANY chances of sneaking out with their parents guarding every balcony and door. "I'll be sitting here... waiting," my cousin says. How cute is that!!

Anyways, my dad had bought my niece Alicia a little tent for her to play in... so after assembling it for her, Angel, myself and Alicia all cramped ourselves in the tent and screamed at anyone who passed by. They were monsters you see and we were on a very exciting and dangerous camping expedition. Later on, I got to play with her finger paints, which was this really cool Crayola invisible kind where you dip you fingers in this waxy palette... and then when you rubbed the paper, that's when the color would appear. Talk about a dream come true for every parent with white walls and carpet. ;)

No comments: