Friday, February 27, 2004

Today, Carlene and I took Tita Ne to Universal Studios. When we arrived, we noticed a group of people holding signs down in Citywalk... convinced that it was a protest of some sort (because you know there's protesters at Citywalk all the time ;P), we walked over to see what the commotion was. Well, instead of a protest, it was a rally for Props 57 and 58 with our very own Govenor Schwarzenegger. Wow. We also got some free hotdogs and drinks. Did someone say SCORE!?!



"I can't see the Terminator"
-Kid in front of me while waiting for Arnold to make his appearance.


Anyways, after seeing Rob Lowe and Arnold, it was time to go into the park. Even though the last time I had gone to the park was over a year ago, there was still a bunch of new things for us to experience.


When Carlene and I saw Spongebob, we literally started screaming his name and running after him.


Grrr...?


The day was going pretty terrific until we got off the Studio Tour Tramride , it got SO cold and started raining. But at least the rain didn't last very long... the coldness was another story. Add my killer cramps into the picture I wasn't a very happy camper... but I stuck it through and survived. :) At least when we rode Jurassic Park, we didn't get very wet. I swear, that drop in the end of that ride is heartstopping. I seriously screamed "Ohh my gosh" took a breath and continued screaming "Oh Sh*t!" it was THAT long of a drop.

Oh about that Tramride, they totally "improved" it. :) Well, despite no longer having the EARTHQUAKE attraction. I know. Tragic... I used to be so freaked out by Earthquake. When that subway train would come and crash, I always thought that flying debris would come and strike me in the eye rendering me blind. But, alas, its gone. As is Conan the Barbarian. You remember Conan right? Before he was Govenor, he had a big sword and wore Uggs before they were trendy. That was a good show. *sigh* But at least they still got banana breath KING KONG. OH and Jaws... an oldie but always a goodie.

Since my mom had gotten tickets for us from her work, we weren't able to cash in on the free season pass offer. Boo. But Carlene and I definitely want to go back since it seems like the park is always evolving to shamelessly promote their newest flims...

After watching the Animal Planet Show and realizing that Penelope needs some hardcore training to become the next Lassie, we had dinner at Buca with an overzealous waiter who was friendly enough, but enjoyed dancing at the end of the table as we ate. Crazy. But at least the special was "Lenten friendly."

Oh speaking of, for those I haven't called, I gave up AIM for Lent. That's why I'm not online. I didn't change my SN nor did I block you. Get over yourself. ;) Plus its been something I've been thinking about. I dunno, I feel like I've lost touch with "real conversation" and had become lazy with "keeping in touch." So, drop me a line so that I can whisper sweet nothings into the phone for you. Then you can tell me about your day. Its only fair. You read this. I ought to know what's happening with you. :) Right? Right.

:) Nightynight darlings.

No comments: