Monday, February 16, 2004

Its Monday! Its Monday! :) Sweet glorious Monday!

After a fairly simple but long teardown Saturday night, Sunday had to be one of the most stressful setups I ever had. It seemed like everything was going wrong... flowers were wilting, the room setup was wrong, coordinators were horrid, the personal flowers had been put in the freezer (so they DIED and smelled like rotten cabbage) so with 40 minutes before the ceremony, we had to re-do the all the bouquets, corsages, and buttonieres... oh my goodness. It was just CRAZY. But fortunantly, everything, despite all the setbacks, came out beautiful AND on time. :) After cleaning up the ceremony, my boss took us out to dinner and we went back to my boss's mom's house to nap before going back and cleaning up the reception since it would be silly to drive back and forth from Chino Hills to Laguna Beach for an hour's rest. I got a nice sleep going on for about 30 minutes until I woke up and realized that I was having a hard time breathing due to the cat that I was allergic to... so I stayed up and watched "RESCUE AT DAWN... THE LOS BANOS RAID" on the History Channel, which was actually really interesting. Nonetheless, I don't think I have been as exhausted as I was last night when I finally got home. Bed never felt so good. Anyways, Carlene, thankfully has put the St. Regis high on her "LIST", so that means that the ever so beautiful Park Plaza will stay as "mine." (because I'm absolutely crazy like that. Are you kidding me... chiavari chairs are STANDARD there!)

Anyways, Carlene and I had a post Valentines lunch with Dad today where afterwards, I drove over to Fullerton to find an EMPTY PARKING LOT. Apparently its President's day or something. They didn't recognize it over at Pomona because class there went well over its allotted 3 hours.

Ahh... but enough whining. I have a nice little break Wedding wise for the next 3 weeks... perrrrrfect. ;)

No comments: