Saturday, February 14, 2004

Ken and Barbie broke up? What!?! But then again, I'd break up with a guy too if he didn't have a peepee.

Anyways...

Happy Valentines Day Sweet Baboos!

I shall name my new rose plant "Petunia". What a darling Valentine she is...

Well after a very painful "Friday the 13th" where I manged to cut my fingers and make myself bleed on many occasions while at work, it was quite a joy to be able to take some time "off" and play with April and Janelle. After some drinking at Yardhouse in Irvine, the music there was really making us want to get our "groove on," but no one was dancing. So we decided to go to the Crazyhorse, where the first room we walked in had a moble-karaoke-dj and the white woman on the stage was happily entertaining the dancefoor with her version on Beyonce's "Crazy In Love" (Insert snarky remark about white woman karaoking to Beyonce's "Crazy In Love" here)... but things looked up once we found a smaller room that was playing hip hop. Unfortunantly the dj wasn't any better and in fact was playing ENTIRE SONGS. Seriously, I was half expecting a song to end, people to stop dancing, applaud... and the dj would announce "and up next, is Nelly's HOT IN HERR" *cue music* "Hot in... so hot it hurts..." Djs seriously need to learn the art of "remixing." If you can't, then you're not really a dj. You're more like "press play guy."

Aside from the entire song thing, lets talk about a new pet peeve. Guys, do NOT come up to my ear, say "I want you", run your hand down my side and proceed to roll your tongue "RrrRrRRrRRR" in a LOUD and high pitch manner. I will not fall into your arms nor will I say "Right here... right now." I will laugh though. I will laugh and write it down for all to see.

Oh lordy... also when in doubt "side step clap" it white boy. Remember this. It will be your key to hotness. :)

Anyways, all in all, it was a terriffic night to start of Valentines. I've said it once and I'll say it again, Yeah... I'm single. So what? Just as long as I have my terriffic friends and family in my life... its all good. :)

No comments: