Monday, February 09, 2004

I feel like passing out and yet a part of me wants to stay up just to savor this little bit of down time. Plus Conan's in Canada. :) Here's hoping that his guests include Canadians such as Shania Twain, Alan Thicke and the cast of "ANNE OF GREEN GABLES." Jonathan Crombie, I love you... eh.

Wow... I am seriously out of the loop. My cousin JR just told me that Joel is getting married and that he can bowl over 200. Crazy stuff I tell you. Crazy stuff.

Anyways, its been concluded that we're the "good kids" of our generation family-wise. Really. I'm not knocked up, Carlene isn't snorting crack and Nes doesn't have a Tattoo. I like to think that we all have good heads on our shoulders and know better than to do stupid things (other than the whole drinking thing, but really, it isn't THAT bad. Its in our blood? We get it from Tito Romy? Hmmmm.) Not to mention that we can all properly type on the keyboard.

spaznik: next time your parents give you a hard time, you can go "AT LEAST IM NOT IN A GANG!"
TightN10: yea
TightN10: OR
TightN10: at least i had the knowledge
TightN10: to tell her to abort that isht
TightN10: JUS KIDDING
spaznik: oh lordy. I'm making the sign of the cross for you.
TightN10: im kidding
TightN10: geez
TightN10: i always pull out
spaznik: hahahaha good.
TightN10: post that... that's a great line

Yeah... well, really! With the exception of the above, we're the good kids. :)

No comments: