Tuesday, February 24, 2004

I'm going snowboarding for my very first time next weekend and I seriously don't have anything to wear. I need "snow" clothes. Stuff to keep me warm when I'm crying in the snow after I have fallen over. Something that will prevent me from getting sick after being abandoned by my snowboarding pro sister and her Canaidian boyfriend who grew up with below freezing winters. I need real gloves because I don't think my pink gap mittens are gonna hack it when I need to dig myself out of a snowditch.

As you can see, I have really bright prospects about going on this trip.

:) Actually, it shouldn't be TOO bad. I'm just nervous about clamping my foot onto a board and going down a mountain on it without anything to hold on to. I'm scared about going on the chairlift because apparently theres no seatbelt to keep me in as it sways to and fro.

I'm such a wuss. But at least its something new that I'm trying and who knows, maybe I'll like it and someday get my own Hello Kitty snowboard. :)

I wonder if its possible to just sit on your board and slide down the hill?

No comments: