Tuesday, February 24, 2004

*Hi Kristine! I HAVE YOUR MOM! Wish you were here! I TOLD YOU TO HIDE IN HER SUITCASE!!*

My Tita Ne is here visiting from the PI, and so of course we HAD to take her to Disneyland. Actually, since she had gone to Disneyland many times before, my mom took her to California Disney Adventure instead, were I met up with them after work.


Happy Happy...


Good gracious why did we go on this?!
**Actually, we didn't go on the scary moving cage of the Ferris wheel.
We were just making fun of the poor kid who was crying in one that was next to ours**


I think the last time I went to Disneyland with my mom was probably 5 years ago, so it was a nice little feeling to drag her to all the "cool" places... Although I couldn't get her onto the big "California Screaming" coaster seeing that she was already nauseous from riding the smaller one. Luckily, my Aunt was up to the challenge. :) The thing is was that she was already eying the ride before I had arrived and when she asked me how it was I said "It's ok..." so I thought she could "handle" it.

The moment went got in and the ride went off, I heard her emit a mini groan of terror.
Me: Are you OK?!
Tita Ne: I HATE you Nicole.

Really. She said that. *Gasp*

But she survived and after 15 minutes of "sitting and drinking water" she was perfectly fine. She told me over and over again that she hated me, but really I know she loves me. :) I kept both my mom's and aunt's feet on the sweet firm ground after that, so we played Millionaire and checked out the "BUGS LIFE" 3D movie where my mom screamed Filipino obscenities when she was poked by a bug. It was also quite a scene to see them groping the wooden seat afterwards to try to figure out the effects.

Awww, I wish I could go to Disneyland with my Mom and Aunt all the time. :) They were so cute and fun...

No comments: