Tuesday, February 03, 2004

I remember talking to Ryan a while back where he said that employers usually google potential's names and through that, they may find their blogs, livejournals, xangas, personal websites... etc. I never thought my bosses would find this because right after 1) if they had already, they would told me and tease mercilessly 2) I erased my full name from the site, so it isn't google-able. :) Well, after making a joke about writing in my diary, my boss laughed and admitted today that long long long ago they found this little corner of nerdom of mine and and in their one visit, thought it was cute and funny. (For you dedicated stalkers: I think this was during my "blue/orange/girl on rollerskate" template days.)

I did a mental run to see if I ever said anything embarassing that would shame me for life...

Yeeeeaaaahhhh....

Well, pretty much everything written here is embarassing, so it was nice to know that since they HAD found this loooong ago they decided to keep me in spite my nerdy ways.

No comments: