Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Bloggity blog blog...

I got the cutest purse today. Really, its the most adorable purse. :)

I realized that my hair is looooong. I think this is the longest I've ever had it. When I was younger, whenever it would grow past my shoulders, my dad would have me cut it. I don't know why... my dad had a thing against long hair. But now its way past my shoulders and I can feel it on my back, which is a very nice feeling. Does it feel sexy? I don't know if I can say that exactly... but it does make me feel incredibly girly. I like to turn on my airconditioning on HIGH while in my car and sing to a J-Lo song with my hair flowing about. (AC! Not opening the window, because opening the window will cause hair to become one giant tangled mess.) Hmmm... I don't know why I shared that last tidbit of information... but I'm sure you do it too. :P

No comments: