Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I'm slightly loosing it. Is it Monday yet??

Oh lordy, feeling extremely drained and its only Wednesday! But on the bright side, at least I'm done with school for the week (THANK YOU MONDAY/WEDNESDAY CLASSES!) and even better, I realized that since I don't have to work Saturday morning (Saturday night, on the other hand, is another story) I can "celebrate" an early Valentines on Friday night. :) Can someone say HOT DATE?! I can... ;)

*Note to self* Put lotion in my purse for work. Working with the flowers can really suck the moisture out of my hands.

I've been living off of Cool Ranch Doritos and cans of Dr. Pepper for the last 2 days. I can feel my teeth deteriorate by the minute. Sarah got me a big bag of the Doritos while we were at the Laundromat because she couldn't find a smaller bag and so since I don't have time to pick up lunch or dinner, while driving from work to school, I'll just snack on these damn chips in my car. I think my breath is rancid at the moment and my tongue has lost all ability to actually taste flavor other than "salt" and "cool ranch." I also think I've been eating paint because I was spraypainting today and although I've washed my hands a hundred times, it never seems to come out... so I'm pretty much convinced that the paint on my fingers have been rubbing off onto the chips and into my mouth. Is this why I'm lightheaded now or maybe I'm just tired? Its not like I'm sucking my fingers afterwards because then really... I'd be sucking on paint.

I have paint in my hair. I need to take a shower.

But let me just say that I'm deeply in love with this wonderful conditioner that April "supplied" me with? Oh baby... my hair is totally loving it. Really! I think I've made Carlene pet me several times today and yesterday because I'm so amazed by it. If I see you, I'd tell you to touch my hair and you'd go "Wow Nicole... your hair IS soft! How did you do it!" and I'd have to reply "Paul Brown Hawaii. Thats how."

I wore a mask while spraypainting... but apparently that doesn't stop the fumes from getting to me. :P

No comments: