Friday, February 20, 2004

One for the money, two for the rhyme... this is rollcall who's on the line...
... Hey I'm Nicole and I'm here to say, I love fruity pebbles in a major way.

Oh the memories... ;)

Quiet night of quiet stars... its one of those nights. No complaints over here though. :) Actually, it will be very quiet here this weekend since the family is going up north to pick up my Tita Ne visiting from the PI and since I have Festival of Brides on Sunday, I'm staying and will be home alone. Can someone say "partay!?!" Yeah right, Carlene just steamcleaned the carpet. The puppy isn't allowed to go on it, let alone another band. I do still have a shelf of alcohol left over from the post-Christmas gathering though. No one has touched it. I really can't drink at home. What's the point? I drink, I get happy, and I proceed to dance in my room with my winamp turned up to full blast only to start freaking a wall and making out with a teddy bear. Like you need alcohol to do that...

Speaking of bears... I was watching Fox tonight. Oh goodness, first off all, they had a show called "MAN VS. BEAST" where at the moment I was watching it, they had a sprinter (man) and a dog (beast) compete against each other to see who can jump the farthest. I think the dog beat him by a foot... seriously. The man jumped 26 feet... while the dog got 27. How can you look yourself in the mirror after such a defeat?! What was great about it was that the "commentator" was remarking on how the dog looked very "focus." Is there another way a dog could possibly look when you're dangling a toy in front of his face? I didn't think so.

Anyways, I had to change the channel. There was much more meaningful TV that I could set my eyes upon. Then the Primetime edition of the Crucifixion was beckoning and really, how can you say "no" to that? But when I flipped back to Fox, it was Celebrity Spelling Bee. Corbin Bernsen... I really don't remember you from your stint from LA LAW (but I do remember the opening sequence along with the theme song) but you really are making an impression to me with your performances in Celebrity Mole Hawaii AND Celebrity Mole Yucatan. I didn't realized I missed you, Crazy Corbin, until I flipped the channel and found you there spelling "Jagermeister". It was like Christmas came early for me... well not really. But it was nice seeing him "think" again. If only he had Stephen Baldwin with him...

I think this puppy is a 3 parter... so if you're interested, you can probably catch it on your local FOX channel sometime next week. Then rent "SPELLBOUND" and see how the kiddies rank against likes of Alice Cooper and Alan Thicke.

*Show me that smile again...*

No comments: