Monday, February 09, 2004

I finally got to watch THE WAFFLES play tonight. :) And although they lost both their games, it was still exciting just watching Jean, Ryan, Beth, and company do their thing.

I'm no Sporty Spice. I'd probably end up being Baby Spice just for the fact that I'm girly. (or at least I'd hope to think that. Everyone reading is probably shaking their heads in dissagreement and thinking "Baby spice? No... more like a mixture of Scary, Bitch, Skank, and Evil Ho Spice") I can watch sports. Play? No. Just watching the game, I kept on feeling bad for the poor girl that was waaaaay out in left (or right? I don't know) field who had to keep on running after the ball. Sure its just running after a ball, but if you're a slow runner and can't get to that ball fast enough, back at the diamond, they're racking up the points while you're taking your sweet ass time just getting to it. Then you have to throw it to someone... and honestly, you're probably better off meeting me half way and taking it from my hands.

Still, It definitely looked fun, and perhaps if I didn't live so far on the other side of the tracks, and maybe if I weren't so pathetic sports/athletic-wise, then I'd definitely play softball with them. But alas, I do and am... and so this is better for my ego and for them as a team. :)

I think I'll stick to cheering.

Drop it like its HOT!!

No comments: