Sunday, November 30, 2003

How exciting! Today I went to my very first Lakers game. It was awesome! Of course, the Lakers won. :) The score was 99-77 against the Indiana and seriously, the last 2 minutes of the game were actually pretty boring because while Kobe was napping on the floor courside, Fisher and Malone were on the side already dressed, and Shaq was sitting and drinking water... the ringers were playing and finishing up the game for them.


LAKERS BABY!!




My mom can't clap with the crowd. For some odd reason, she was always clapping off beat. :)

If only Mark Madsen were still there to dance for me. Boo.

Anyways, aside from the exorbitant food prices ($7.50 for McDonalds!?!), probably the best was hearing all the hecklers. You definitely don't hear THAT when you're watching a game on TV. Oh my goodness... HILARIOUS! When Miller totally missed a shot, our whole section started chating "AIRBALL" which turned into "REGGIE SUCKS." You have to wonder if the players actually hear it and get upset... like that Simpsons episode. Hmmm... anyways, it was GREAT. :) I want to go again... and again... and again.

No comments: