Saturday, November 29, 2003

One day after Thanksgiving, and we are OFFICALLY in Christmas mode. When I got home from work yesterday, I found the house had already turned into Santa's little sweatshop. Gifts, giftwrap and decorations all over the place. Apparently I'm the SLOW one in the house since I don't already have all my gifts bought and wrapped. :) Its ok... I'm in the process....

Anyways, when I got home from work today (more later on that), I found a Christmas tree in the living room! :) My mom popped in her "Neil Diamond Christmas" cd and that was the soundtrack to our cleaning this afternoon. Somehow Neil Diamond singing Christmas carols seems wrong. I kept on hearing his voice sing "We're coming to America... Today!" in my head and so I kept on singing "TODAY!!" and throwing my fist in the air when he sang "White Christmas." Well, as you can imagine, I couldn't take Neil singing "Little Drummer Boy" very long, and I couldn't seem to find my NSYNC Christmas cd anywhere... :( so I came up here and downloaded some Christmas classics to my hearts content. :)

After a mini vacation from work, it was back to the usual on Friday. I wish I had my camera today because we were out in Malibu and the ceremony was right next to the water. GORGEOUS! Well, except while I was decorating early this morning and this old asain man in a speedo proceeded to do YOGA about 10 feet away from me. Yes. Old man, in speedos, doing some eye raising stretches. Don't you wish I brought a camera?!

Since I rarely get to drive in the area, I rolled down the windows on my way home so that I can sink it all in. That drive along PCH was filled with so much eye candy that you're always on your toes because while you're staring at the ocean, you tend to forget about THE ROAD... or maybe THE STOP SIGN. :) But it was really nice. If I wasn't so tired, looking grubby, and just really eager to get home... I would have stopped and explored a bit. Next time then. :) DAY TRIP!

No comments: