Thursday, November 06, 2003

spaznik: my fingers are cold.
jeanyah: put your toe socks on your hands
jeanyah: that's what individually wrapped clothing is for
jeanyah: NOT YOUR TOES
spaznik: but my toes would be freezing if it werent for my toesocks!


I have NANNY socks. :)


I really don't get why Jean is so against my socks. I'm happy and my toes are warm. Its like they're individually being loved. And... they put me in the mood to watch MUPPET BABIES. :)

Oh perfect! My socks match the blog! :)

Anyways, I had a nice, laid back day today. I spent my morning with my darling sister. No work today! Actually, we do have an event this weekend, but there aren't any flowers needed so I'm getting some nice time off before the weekend. Gosh, if I DID have the entire weekend off, I'd be participating in a good ole "CKI" weekend filled with Masquerade and Installs... but alas, I can't. Darnnit. At least though, JASON MRAZ tomorrow with Jean, Carrie, Beth and Ann. "You and I boooottth loooooove!"

*Note to self: Do NOT go shopping with intentions of buying new jean/pants wearing high boots (aka "the hooker boot") because they'll just be a pain taking them off and putting them on over and over again in the dressing room(s).

No comments: