Saturday, November 08, 2003

Aww... tonight is Masquerade Ball and I'm not going. I have to work tonight. So, rather than getting ready, I'm sitting here in my pjs, feeling somewhat like Cinderella... but with no fairy godmother in sight. :( Next weekend is FTC and its going to be my first time in 5 years that I won't be snuggling it up a top of a mountain playing ice breakers and hiding from SAAs. BOO! I gotta work.

These are the things I'm really missing from CKI. I really do miss seeing my friends and living out those hardcore CKI weekends where you work a project in the morning, go to a DCM in the afternoon, and hang out with everyone at someone's apartment or watching a movie and having dinner together. I miss not being able to go dress shopping or having fashion shows with the girls trying to figure out what we're gonna wear for Masquerade while saying to ourselves "yeah! we don't need dates!" but secretly wishing that the oh so dreamy Joe Bussiere would be there so you can watch him do something nice to "BABY GOT BACK" on the karaoke... I want to play Cranium. Who wants to play Cranium!?

I really do miss seeing everyone.

No comments: