Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Big congrats to Sonny who got a job! YAY FOR SONNY!!

Boo for me because now I'm stuck with the horrible/slow/useless "new" girl. Oh wells... I'll survive and at least Sonny will be doing something that he's meant to do, rather than doing chaircovers. ;)

Oh our way home from our celebratory dinner, I found myself singing "SHOW ME THE MEANING OF BEING LONELY" with my mom in the car. Wow. You really can't help but feel lonely in that situation can you? But it got better.. the song that came on the radio afterwards was Chicago/Peter Cetera's "YOU'RE THE INSPIRATION". There... life got a little bit better. Not to mention extremely cheesy.

Hmmmm... Isn't the weather terriffic? Can't help but feel bad for Fall though. It never came! Its as if Summer and Winter ganged up on him and said "Screw you Fall!" tied him up and put him in the closet. Poor guy. But since its been cold... I got new toe socks! In fact, I'm wearing them now! *wiggles toes* Now I can wear flip flops and socks at the same time... if I wanted to. But I wouldn't. Eww.

But soon the holidays will be here, school will be done and work won't be as hectic! I can spend all my days at disneyland watching the fireworks and playing in the disney "snow" (while being emotional and tearyeyed because everything will be so pretty and surreal). I love the holidays! :) I'm so excited...

No comments: