Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Today, my boss informed me that Valentine's Day weekend is going to be pretty busy... and well if you're a good little stalker, then you know that I have tickets to La Boheme on Saturday the 14th. My boss wasn't to happy about that, but I promised them my first born, as well as many nights and days slaving before Saturday morning, tear down Saturday night, AND setting up the 2 weddings the following Sunday and teardown as well. Its only December, but I can tell you already that this Valentines Day, I'm going to be more active than I have in the past... and its not even in that good *nudge nudge wink wink* way.

Good thing I'm single...

Ha. Ha. Ha?

You know, I never thought of myself as one of those crazy girls who would worry if he would or wouldn't call. Apparently I am. One night, I checked my phone several times to see if maybe he did and I just didn't catch it. Ew. Pathetic.

Sure, it was ok in high school... but you'd think the girl would grow out of it. I thought I did in my college years, but actually, I was secretly hoping that all my crush(es) would IM me. Ewww. Pathetic AND a nerd.

Anyways, I'm stopping. ROAR. I am woman. I rock like that. ;)

This is where I would snap my fingers.

I need to tell myself this over and over again just in case he or some other guy does call and I get all excited... and be retarded. :P Its such a lame cycle.

No comments: