Monday, November 10, 2003

I feel like I should write, but I really don't know what exactly I could write about. Nothing of great importance or excitement has happened to me lately... other than the fact that I've ran off with Kris, a chippendale dancer, and I'm currently blogging live from his Las Vegas penthouse. He's the dreamiest. He's currently practicing his pelvic thrusts in the other room to Christina Aguliera's DIRRTY dressed up as a fireman. Sexy.

Hahaha I'm so funny...

Anyways, on a sad note, I learned today from Jean that the OG "Making of the Band" group, OTOWN, has offically broken up. I know what you're thinking... "Say it ain't so!" but I'm afraid its true. Dan, Erik, Jacob, and the 2 other guys whose names I can't remember are going forth and doing whatever they want to do.
I shall miss their catchy tunes and lyics such as this one:

"I wanna go all night aint no stoppin'
'Til the breaking of the dawn
I wanna go inside every corner girl
You really turn me on
I wanna go
Knock knock
Our bodies to the beat and when the morning comes
We're letting the sun shine
Stay in bed
Can't seperate us we fit together"

OTOWN
(2000-2003)


My only regret is that I never bought any of their albums.... I guess its too late. *sigh* GOOD LUCK BOYS ON WHATEVER YOU DO!

No comments: