Thursday, November 27, 2003

Bombie D: you're funny.. and delusional.. thats a cute characteristic.

Thanks Bombie! :) We'll be camping out on your front lawn. That's going to be the "cousins outing!"

Anyways...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

:) What are YOU thankful for?

I'm grateful for a million and one things. I'm grateful for wonderful friends, good health, beautiful days on earth, food, shelter... everything! But this Thanksgiving, I'm especially grateful for my family.

Without my Mom and Sister, I wouldn't have anything. They are my support and my true friends.

And Sonny is practically like a brother to me... so I'm very much grateful for him. :)

After losing Nanang this year, I believe I learned that "blood is thicker than water." The phrase itself sounds pretty cryptic and concocts visions of ganstas with tattoos in old english on their stomachs, but in my case its very true. Although I had many friends who supported me during that hard time (for which I will always be grateful), just sitting with them and being able to cry on each others shoulders helped filled the emptiness. I love my family. I'm blessed with loving parents and a terrific sister. All my aunts and uncles are simply amazing and I adore all my cousins. I need them in my life... If all my friendships were to crumble and I were alone, I know I'll always have my family.

~*~
My Lola in the Philippines has been sick for several years now from a stroke... but now she's in the hospital for pneumonia. So everytime theres a long distance call from there, my heart will stop. I'm scared that it might be THE call could really change things... I don't want to lose another grandmother and I especially don't want my mom to lose her mother. SO if you could, please keep her in your prayers I would be so very grateful.

No comments: