Saturday, November 08, 2003


Oh baby oh baby... its Jason Mraz!


Can I say that I had the greatest time tonight at the Jason Mraz show. My goodness that BOY can SING! He has a voice! Hearing it live is competely different from on the radio... its amazing! He has this "mmmm" groan thats so sexy it made my toes curl and my jaw drop. :) Really. He has this ability to make you think like he's singing to you and you're the prettiest girl in the whole wide world. My heart just about stopped when he sang an acoustic verision "Rainbow Connection" (yes the Kermit song) and of course "You and I Both". He didn't sing "Sleep to Dream" which is another favorite song of mine... but oh wells. More reason to go see him again I guess. :)

Now I regret not seeing him with Jean all those times down in SD coffeeshops and whatnot for only $5. I've truly been missing out!

The Wiltern was pretty small and intimate, but it was standing room only. So, we opted to stand in the back where it was less crowded and we could still have a nice view of the stage. We were right behind the lighting and sound guys... so we were in awe of the lighting guys "button" magic and got to know what Jason was going to play before everyone did.

I felt so special. :)

Actually, really, I did. I got my ticket because another girl had backed out... so yay for me! :)

Plus I really had a grand ole time with Jean, Carrie, Beth, Ann... and the several hundred men, women, teenyboppers, gay couples who wanted to see MRAZ. Such a terriffic night. :)

No comments: