Monday, November 03, 2003


I want to be a producer...


Last night, went to go see THE PRODUCERS at the Pantages Theater in Hollywood. :) Seriously, if you get the chance, GO SEE IT! If you love Mel Brooks movies... you'll love it. Really... you will. Chelle and I used to watch "ROBIN HOOD MEN IN TIGHTS" religiously in high school and so we were laughing really hard when it came to the little funny details that only Mel Brooks could think of. Plus also Jason Alexander and Martin Short are just amazing. AMAZING I tell you! They had so much energy it was insane! There was one moment in the play when Jason Alexander completely lost it and started laughing for a good minute because of Martin Short's antics... TOO FUNNY!

And can I say that the inside of the Pantages theater is absolutely BEAUTIFUL?! Really... it is.

OH! And sitting 5 rows ahead of us was....

a white guy...

with a big brown hair that resembled an afro...

YOU GUESSED IT!!

RICHARD SIMMONS!

The whole time I kept on thinking "Oh my gosh... I hope Richard Simmons isn't getting offended by this gay joke..." and since there were a WHOLE LOT of gay jokes, I was thinking that A LOT. But then again, I'm not sure... isn't he gay? I could be wrong...

I guess being in the whole "musical atmosphere" gave me a musical dream. Well not really. Not everyone was singing. I dreamt that I was back in SL and at a drama competition. At the last minute, one of the girls didn't show up, so the drama teacher looked at me and asked "Nicole! Can you sing "I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LOVE HIM?" and proceeded to highlight the versus in my music book. "Sure!" I said. So I sat there patiently waiting for our group to be called up while silently freaking out because I had no idea what my cues where or if there was any dancing involved in the "big" number... but before I got to find out... I WOKE UP!

Let me note that I was bitterly disappointed when I woke up. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY BIG BREAK! But I guess to have made it in my dream... only to wake up afterwards would have been just as disappointing as well. Oh wells...

Speaking of dreams, Robert has an interestng theory for the one I had the other night...
Zasher816: so in response to your shoe dream
Zasher816: that is pretty crazy
Zasher816: but i think i've unraveled it
Zasher816: you've got a lot of themes running through the dream, but they all come back tone main thing
Zasher816: you've been having a lot of stress because of your car
Zasher816: namely a/c
Zasher816: so you being in the ghetto of LA symbolizes how you feel about your car
Zasher816: yes, it is essentially, ghetto
Zasher816: so the reason you were shoe shopping is because it's your unconcious trying to cope with the ghettoness of your car, basically it makes you feel better
Zasher816: the sheep is interesting because you were trying to count them to get to sleep, but they got caught in yer dream
Zasher816: why they were painted i have no idea, yer weird
Zasher816: anyway
Zasher816: yer car was essentially missing
Zasher816: telling you that you shouldn't have been in the ghetto of LA, buying shoes period
Zasher816: i think it's foreshadowing
Zasher816: oh and the black dress
Zasher816: was it nice, or slutty?
Zasher816: haha

It was a nice dress. :P

No comments: