Sunday, November 02, 2003

I had the weirdest dream last night. For some reason, I was shoe shopping in the "ghetto" of downtown LA wearing a black dress. When I was done shopping, I went outside to look for my car... but it was gone! I freaked out and started running up and down the streets... and thought "OH MY GOSH! I HOPE IT WASN'T STOLEN!" This freaked me out even more, because then I'd have to explain why I was shoe shopping in the ghetto in the first place because I was supposed to be somewhere else. So instead of calling the police, I just started retrace my footsteps (car-steps?) and found myself walking in some rural area. There were sheep. Sheep that were painted different colors. Then I remembered, I parked my car over there! But then the sheep all started running amok and paint was getting all over the place... and I woke up VERY CONFUSED.

Analyze that!

No comments: