Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Those who really know me or my sister or my mom know how we loathe cinnamon gum. Whenever its offered and I'm with Tina, she'll automatically say "Nicole won't take any. She thinks its sick." Its true. I really don't like chewing it... and I'm not really a fan of people chewing it around me. I don't think its "refreshing" at all. To me when people chew it, it smells like really old folks, dentures, and laway which in tagalog means "saliva." Eww. So you can imagine my "excitement" (oh yes.) when I saw a commerical for this...



Brush with this?! Back off cassanova! You ain't coming near me with a 60 ft pole.

Cinnamon when you're baking something... sure! Its fun! Smells like the holidays! We just bought some cinnamon scented pinecones and they make the house smell lovely. But in gum and toothpaste? Eww.. I like things minty. :)

No comments: