Wednesday, November 12, 2003

If I had a million dollars for every time my car has acted up in the 5 years I've had it... I'd be a bajillionaire.

I'm going to vent about my car. (cha-ching!)

But before I do, lets remind ourselves what the stupid thing is doing now: The air-conditioning is down and in order to fix it, I need to get some $1000 air compressor replaced. $1000 I don't have. So until then, I have no air.

Ok. So because of this bad air compressor, every time I go over a bump at a high speed, this thing will jolt in my engine and make this loud *OH GOD I'M DYING* car noise as well as make it a bit difficult to drive. Actually, this is what happens when I had my air-conditioning on... but luckily the guy at the shop (who had looked at me with pity as my eyes widened and became misty once he told me the estimate) told me that I could probably continue driving it just as long as I didn't turn on my air-conditioning. "Fine. No problem." I told him... the weather was still warm and I was used to driving with my windows down since this past summer my air-conditioning was sucky. (*note: you'd think that this was the same air-conditioning problem since I've had problems before... but noooo... its completely different and therefore not under the new air-conditioning warranty. BOO TO YOU VOLKSWAGON! BOO!)

Until now. Its cold. Its raining. And my windows are fogging up because apparently I breathe when I'm driving. So in order to defrost my window without turning on the AC... I open my window. IN THE RAIN. It works (sorta) and luckily I got home before it became completely frosted.

Oh... did I mention that the passenger side window button fell off? Because it would make sense that I open the passenger side window when I'm driving alone in the rain because then I won't get the wind and water blowing in my face... but I can't. The only window I am able to open while driving... is MY window.

Oh... and my right fog light is out.

...as the temperature warning light on my dashboard flashes and beeps at me. Something tells me I shouldn't be driving this.

This must be the bad karma everyone is talking about when they say "it'll come around." That’s it. I'm going to be an angel from now on. The epitome of sweetness and all things that are good.

I love you.

What? You hate me?

It’s all good baby... karma will get you.

Hmmm... I know something that will cheer me up!

*on the chippendales getting pranked on the OXYGEN's GIRLS BEHAVING BADLY*
TooMuchPete: That's hilarious!
spaznik: hahahaha isn't it!! the poor chippendales...
TooMuchPete: Yeah... I feel sooo bad for them.
spaznik: all shirtless and vulunerable...
spaznik: poor guys...
TooMuchPete: Oh yeah.
TooMuchPete: and all of those women chasing them? It must be horrible.
spaznik: how they all want THEIR BODIES... and not their minds....
spaznik: its quite tragic...
TooMuchPete: Quite.
TooMuchPete: I'm glad girls never want my body.
spaznik: whatever... I'm sure girls are using your mind as an excuse to get to your body.
spaznik: basically... you're a piece of meat.
spaznik: shake it meat!
TooMuchPete: You don't want to see that. ;-)
spaznik: yeah... i probably dont.

But can I say that watching that clip brought back happy memories of Vegas? :) Oh baby oh baby...

No comments: