Monday, November 24, 2003

Christmas spirit... I'm in the Christmas Spirit! It all started when I went to watch LOVE ACTUALLY with April a few weeks ago...

"All I want for Christmas is you.... you.... you."

Late Saturday night (9pm), I was home at my computer, cold... so I decided to go down to Disneyland to watch the late showing FANTASMIC with Jean since she really really wanted to see it for her birthday. Although it was colder down in Anaheim and I was bundled up like an eskimo (sorta) but it was well worth it. :) Got some hot chocolate and rice krispies treats in the shape of a star, walked a bit afterwards, and went on the carousel (yay pretty pink horse!) and Peter Pan where I discovered that I went to high school with the girl who worked there, so that was a pleasant surprise. OH. I forgot... Rode the churro ride. It rocked. The attendant is VERY friendly. ;)

Sunday night I watched ELF with Jen and Angel and well that did it. Its not even Thanksgiving and I'm already dreaming of sugarplum fairies. :) It was such a cute movie! *Smilings my favorite!* Afterwards, I spent some quality time with my cousins talking and looking at some HORRIBLE pictures from when we were younger...

yeah right am I posting them here :P


You know what, I think that just being out, or staying at home, or just talking with people I love and care about is pretty much all I really need Christmas. Maybe that's why my "holiday spirit" so early... because I feel so blessed to have these people in my life. Does that sound as cheesy when you read it as it is in my head? Oh wells. :P

Anyways, as much as I hate school, you gotta love CSUF for their cumulative holiday break. Labor Day, Veterans Day, and Thanksgiving rolled into one week! Ahhh... I think I'm gonna watch some Christmas movies and cry for no apparent reason other than the fact that I'm happy.

No comments: